Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Post

ok...This is my very first blog. Haven't decided what my plans are for this space is to be. I do know that I am looking to be able to share my digital scrap pages that I make with others and I am understanding that you have to have a blog in order to do that. I am currently taking a course through our local college. I want to learn how to use my photoshop program very well and enhance my pictures to make some great scrap pages.

A little about myself is that I am a mom of 3. I have two sons, Stetson (21) who attends college in Idaho. Idaho is where I am originally from. My youngest son is 20, Weston, and he lives here in Louisiana. He's in the National Guard and got married June 27, 2009. I also have a daughter who turns 9 next saturday. I am married to a wonderful man. We've been married for 8 years in November. We met online 12 years ago. Has been wonderful. We have a great relationship and never forget to laugh. I am truly Blessed!! Let me post this and see if I can add some scrap pages to spruce it up some.

No comments: