Friday, August 13, 2010

Faithbooking

I have come across Faithbooking.  I have a few pages made.  I am really enjoying being able to scrapbook and add scriptures to my pages.  Never had I thought about doing that before.  I am looking at my Bible and the verses in a different light.  As I read them now I am thinking on what I can do with that verse.  Here are a few of my pages that I've done.

This is a brief overview of how my husband and I met.  We've had a wonderful marriage and relationship.  We are definately some of the lucky ones that have met online. 



This one was done to show the many houses that have built me as a person.  I love the song by Miranda Lambert called The House That Built Me.  That's what's on the right side of the page is the words to that song. 

I am going to try and journal/blog more.  I haven't been very good at it but I am learning more on journaling and trying to decide what I want to write about.  I am not sure where this all will take me but looking forward to the journey that will take me on.  Have a blessed day!


No comments: