Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards

How do you send out your Christmas cards?  Do you send out regular Christmas cards? Photo cards? Both?  Since I have started to digital scrapbook I make my own Christmas pictures and then print them out and put them in a regular card with a letter.  This year I want to make Photo cards to send out.  We are hoping for Christmas this year that we will have a new member of our family.  I already have my idea for my card so hoping things work out well.  My oldest step-son may be coming to live with us and I have never met him.  My husband and I have been together for 12 years and I have never met this young man who is now 16 years old. I am leaving to travel home for a few weeks on Saturday and will be able to see my sons.  So, in my thinking on how to make our cards this year I am going to take some great shots with my sons while visiting with them, will get a shot with my husband and his son and then together we have a daughter and I think we'll have one taken together with her and then put us all together as one big family.  I am really excited about this project.  Very much looking forward to this and sharing with the world our new addition to our home.  I will be using Shutterfly this year for the printing of my cards.  Here are some links that I'd like to share with you to make your own photo Christmas cards.

Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

photo Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

Choose your own card/invitation and URL from our Cards & Stationery page

I hope you get a jump start on your Christmas cards.  Enjoy!!

No comments: