Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Wow, has been since September that I have written.  I did see a post on facebook from one of my favorite authors, Robin Lee Hatcher.  She's doing an Intentional Thanksgiving in 2010.  She going to write 3 things she's thankful for each day in 2010.  I am going to attempt to get this done also.  I am usually the first to think of all the worst case senarios when something happens.  I am going to focus this year on a brighter outlook.  My family deserves it and I deserve it also. 

1. I am thankful for my family.  My wonderful husband who makes life much more enjoyable to get through and my wonderful 3 kids. Each with their own set of goals and set backs. I love all of them unconditionally. I am thankful for my husbands two sons, even though I've never met them. I look forward to the day that they may show up on our doorstep. Thankful for my daughter-in-law. God has blessed our family this year and I hope that He keeps His hands on all of us and directs us where He wants us to go in 2010.

2. I am thankful for my health. Last year I had a lot going on with my health and all the rain that we were getting. I ended up with Black mold in my body and finally found a dr who helped me. I was also facing a hysterectomy that I did not end up having that I feel very blessed for now.


3. I am also thankful for my God. I know this should have been first but I have not put God first this past year and I hope to get to a place in my life where God is the most important. I would like to spend more time in the Lord learning His word and what He has in store for me.


No comments: