Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thankful #4

Thankful #4


Today I am thankful for coffee. This morning I needed a pick me up and a warm up from these brisk southern mornings. Looks like schools could be cancelled tomorrow and friday depending on what the temperatures will be.



I am thankful for space heaters. I bought two the other night and had both in my living room last night and one in my bedroom and this morning didn't feel as if I was going to freeze to the floor. I have no insulation in my old home. Not to mention that my little house is up off the ground (as most are in the south). Yay for us this morning that we did not have frozen pipes. We did yesterday morning but happen to get up in enough time to catch them before they were frozen solid.



My third and final thing that I am thankful for this morning is for music. I love to listen to all different types depending on my mood. I enjoy all the different genres out there. On my blogger page I have it set up to play music. I love the song I can only imagine by Mercy Me and also How to Live by Point of Grace. Really like Bebo Normans I'm Alright also. That has such a catchy little beat to it that just puts you in a good mood.



Have a blessed day! I am trying to not only be thankful for 3 things every day for a year but eventually I am going to try to work in studying my bible and maybe add a scripture that touches me as I read.

No comments: