Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another beautiful morning!

Awww...yet another beautiful morning this morning.  Second morning to sit outside, drink coffee and listen to some music on my laptop and just be on the internet.  I haven't really been too focused to do my bible study this morning.  Too much on my mind so attempting to fill it with positive stuff.  As I am sitting here just reflecting on a few things I happened to look down the road towards the lake.  Low and behold through the trees there is one opening from my little table and chairs that shows me the lake.  This morning there is a man down there just trolling along in his boat and enjoying this great morning also.  I snapped a few pics of him.


He moved along so slowly and you can just take a deep breath and let it out and feel how relaxing that has to be for him.  My little town I live in is so quiet and so it is just nice to sit and listen to the few noises that you hear.  Here's my partner in crime this morning.  Smokey is just relaxing and watching me type and drink my coffee. 

Smokey has two brothers around here somewhere but this morning it's just he and I.  

I think today I am going to get some pictures of Gabby in the areas around the house.  I need some updated pictures and it's much cheaper if I do them myself.  My camera takes wonderful pictures.  I have an idea of her in this new dress she has and there's a fence across the street with a big wagon wheel on it.  I'd love to get her by that in her dress with bare feet.  Guess we'll see what happens and how our day goes.  Might post more later.

No comments: