Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whew!

I so thought that my camera was broke.  When we went to church Sunday evening, I was going to take pictures of Wes getting baptized.  Well, when I put the batteries in it wouldn't turn on.  I so thought the kids had knocked it on the floor and broke it and noone was owning up to it.  Well, it works!! I was using cheap batteries and I can't do that.  I really need a newer camera but I love the pics that mine takes.  I only have a few minutes to write today before heading out to work.  I snapped this picture of Gabby's kitten, Princess.  She climbed in my purse to sleep.
She's such a silly cat!! Well, time to get my hair washed and get my scrubs on and head to work.  Will post more pics in the next few days.  We're working on getting our yard cleaned up real well and I am excited about that...has needed it for years!

No comments: