Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Sept. 16, 2011

Looking at my page I definately have random craziness going on here.  I haven't hardly used my blog at all.  In fact, I have my notes from Beth Moore this year.  It was last weekend.  I'll have to pull them out and post them also.  It was really good, I don't look at a shaker of salt the same way.  This morning I cleaned up my table area under my carport. I should have taken a picture of it before I got started but here's the finished product.

Didn't take too long and it was a nice cool morning which I am absolutely loving!!  This is my favorite time of year....when the mornings are cool and it warms up during the day.  We've been working a little at a time getting the yard cleaned up and getting things looking better around the house.  Our poor yard has been looking like noone has cared about it.  LOL...as I'm sitting here blogging Sassy and Jade are sitting at the door wondering what I am doing.  They could just push the door open but they are good girls they so don't do it.  Here's them looking out the door.
  Jade is the pug..she was my daughters dog when she was a puppy but now that she's older my daughter doesn't do as much with her so she's becoming my dog.  Sassy is the pekinese. She's my husbands dog.  She loves to dance for attention.  She's quite a unique dog..lol. 

I have tomorrow off so hoping to get a few things done here at the house.  I work for a nursing home as a cook.  Some days it's harder than others.  Tonight I am making Hamburgers for them so they will like that.  Yesterday the power was out for about 10 hours.  They were hooking up a big generator I think to run the facility completely in the event of a power outage.  Was a nice and cool day yesterday which helped so much.  They've had sandwiches for the past few days and they will really enjoy their hamburger and sweet potato fries tonight.  I work sunday morning (5am-1pm) so I will miss morning church but sunday evening we have a Pastor that is teaching on the end of times.  Very excited about this!!  Also, my step-son, Wes, will be getting baptized.  I was very surprised about this.  He took the steps on his own and didn't involve us.  I hope that he takes this very seriously.  God can do great things with him.

No comments: